Pages

Sunday 29 December 2013

French Country Decorated Frame

Hi peeps,
I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and would like to wish you all a very happy New Year.
Finally I can share with you a few of the projects that have taken up my time lately. Every year me and my besties make Christmas gifts for each other and this year I decided to make photo frames. For the first frame I used some gorgeous papers from the beautiful Graphic 45 collection 'French Country'.
I started by painting the frame then adding shabby white frantage to distress it. Then using the yummy DP's I created a picture which I decoupaged and faux stitched. I then created the flowers using some pre-made mulberry paper flowers and added some die cut flowers and leaves of my own using matching papers.
Well I hope you like it, I'll be back soon with my next project.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

1 comment:

  1. its just beautiful hunny, I bet your friend loved it
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx