Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

Vintage Shoe

Evening all,
Well here is my second post that did not appear!! We had some fabulous entries over at Basic Grey Challenges and hopefully will get even more for this fortnights challenge. A super easy one this time 'Anything Goes' but please remember that whatever you make you must use something from Basic Grey and please let us know what it is you've used.


Well I went completely away from cards altogether and used a the fabulous vintage shoe template from House of Zandra. I created the shoe using gorgeous papers from the Capella collection and the base is covered with paper from the Archaic collection.
Well hopefully things will get back to normal with Blogger asap.

Happy Crafting and thanks for looking.
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely scrummy!!!!!!! Having been lucky enough to see it up close and personal I can say that this is a simply stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another stunning creation from the First Lady of Horncastle!! I am just so used to seeing beautiful creation after beautiful creation you will only end up letting me down one day! Hope to see you at the next Sincerely Yours - If you have any of the current Magnolia Magazines plus a copy of the next issue out then I will buy them from you gladly, getting sick of paying £4 just for postage!!
    Take Care sweetie,
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx