Pages

Saturday 6 April 2013

Basic Grey CAS Challenge!!

Hi folks,
As many of you know I don't normally do clean and simple. However when the lovely Cathy asked me to join the Basic Grey Challenge team again as their Guest Designer I just couldn't say no. Then she let slip that the theme was CAS ahhhh!! totally scary.
Anyway I did not run, I decided to face my fears and pulled on my big girl pants and got stuck in. I had just received some gorgeous new stamps in the shop from Stampendous and I just fell in love with this fab toad in her tutu and had to get her inked up.























Okay so first I printed my sentiment onto the kraft card then stamped my toad and coloured her with my Prisma's. I then faux stitched all round the edges and matted onto some gorgeous DP's from the Basic Grey 'Hopscotch' collection. I added some simple bunting made from the same DP's and voila my interpretation of a CAS design.

A little close up of the fabulous dancing toad!
Well I hope you like my little creation and thanks once again to the super talented Basic Grey Challenge team for having me I have loved working with you all.
And don't forget to hop over and leave them an entry for the CAS challenge!

Thanks for hopping by (sorry couldn't resist lol!!)

See you soon
Big crafty hugs
Clare
xx

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!!!! Toadily made my day! LOL
    Fabulous colouring as per usual. Love the yummy papers too. Oh dear and the stamps are in the shop....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh clare this is just gorgeous hunny and super congrats too on being on the BG DT!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Gorgeous, just love that new stamp and how wonderful you have coloured her. Papers are yummy too.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, a fabulous CAS card, I love your design and great with the Hopscotch papers. Your beautifully coloured image is delightful and what a sweet sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Clare!! Love the image and your stunning colouring - you totally nailed CAS! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx