Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

ABC Challenge 'V is for.......Vanish'

Morning peeps!
Just popping in to share with you the fabby new challenge over at ABC and this time we are up to the letter 'V'. We want to see your projects using the theme vanish. We are sponsered by the fabulous Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have chosen to use School Ava for my card as my niece is starting school this September.
I hadn't made a pop up easel card for a while but though it was quite apt as the sentiment 'vanishes' when the easel is pushed down.

Here is a piccie of the open card
I coloured with my trusty Pro's and layered up the image for a bit of depth. Quite a clean look for me but this is on the grounds that my beautiful 4 year old niece would not appreciate a 'dirty' card from auntie Clare so no distressing allowed.
Well hope to see your fabby entries
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Clare love the colours and your gorgeous design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card! I love the style, image and colors. Perfect fall card. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so far I'm not sure why..but I am big time in LOVE with this one!
    Well, I am so drawn to color and also love myself some school themed stuff, always so fun! And such a great image choice...next time I need to look a little longer over there, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx