Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

A World Full of Joy! and Totally Tilda DT Call

Good afternoon peeps,
I hope everyone is enjoying the unusually hot weather and hasn't melted yet, I have to admit to coming close myself today as the shop felt a little bit like a greenhouse!
Anyway, in case some of you hadn't noticed Totally Tilda are having a DT call. However if you want to enter you need to be quick as it finishes later today. The theme is a beautiful photo inspiration challenge and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed using the fresh colour palette.


My entry is a little later than planned as for some reason the light has made it tricky to get a really good piccie but I have done my best. If you haven't already submitted an entry why not pop over and check it out even if not this time their will be more DT calls in the future. Good luck everyone!
 

A little cloe up

I don't know about you but I adore the Magnolia image of Tilda and Bridesmaid but I always feel the groom gets a little left out, so I decided to mask the girls and add in Edwin. I have coloured with my Distress Markers and then distressed everything with Pumice Stone DI and added sparkle with Star Dust Stickles.
The beautiful sketch came from the august challenge over at Live and Love Crafts and was a real joy to use. I am totally addicted to using these pearl clusters and also once again my Vivienne butterfly die from Memory Box makes an appearance. The DP's are Magnolia and MME and all have been faux stitched.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Tilda - DT Call 'Photo Inspiration'
Midweek Magnolias - #24 'Wedding'
Live and Love Crafts - #2 'Elizabeth's fab Sketch'

Well that's enough from me today but I'll be back tomorrow to share another creation.
Happy Crafting!
Big Hugs
Clare
xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, phew it's so warm!! hardly any breeze here :(
    Oh this is a beautiful card! I adore your image!
    wonderful design.
    Good luck lovely with the DT call xxx
    melly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Claire I love it!! What a great idea to put in a groom! perfect! and great colouring hun! just love everything about this!! makes me want to divorce him indoors and remarry so you can make me a card!!! Lol!!!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Clare.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!! how delicious is this beautiful creation. What a fab idea to add handsome Edwin. This is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with your beautiful work. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Clare such a gorgeous creation great masking..lovely colouring & design great take on the inspirational piccy.

    Thanks for sharing good luck with the DT call

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Clare great detail , love the PATP it's really pretty
    Thanks for entering our DT call at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Clare!! Your card is absolutely stunning!! I love every little single detail of it!! Gorgeous!!
    Thanks for sharing your amazing creation with us at Midweek Magnolias!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - perfect for our challenge at Midweek Magnolias.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card I've not used this stamp for sooooooooo long & they look fabulous with Edwin in the background, perfect!!

    Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolia's, look forward to seeing you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wow what a creation ! It's super gorgeous with your beautiful flowers and colouring ! I love these colours too ;0) Thank you for joining us in the August sketch Challenge at Live & love Crafts ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Clare,
    Great masking and idea to include Edwin. :-) Beautifully put together and awesome colouring. Love the flower border around the card and all the lacey bits. Thanks so much for joining in with the LLC August challenge (and your order) - hope to see you again in September!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clare, this is outstanding
    Great idea to mask them together (one for my memory bank methinks)
    Gorgeous take on our sketch
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs Bex xx

    I've got candy on my blog if you're interested, http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx