Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

ABC 'T is for.............Two by Two'

Blimey can't believe I'm back with my second post today, but I am very excited to announce another fantastic challenge over at ABC. We have reached the letter T and my lovely teamie Jenn has chosen the theme 'Two by Two'. So we want to see your projects using two's of anything. We have two fabulous sponsors this time The Little Ribbon Shop and Paper Shelter. I have used the fabulous 'Warm In The Winter' image from Paper Shelter, printed onto kraft card and coloured with my Prisma's. I used 2 snowflake charms, added my pearls in 2's and also used 2 strips of ribbon to frame my image.


I have distressed all edges with Walnut Stone DI and added Diamond Stickles for plenty of sparkle.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - #140 'It's Christmas'
Stampavie and More - #172 'Christmas in Summer'
Divas by Design - #43 'Christmas in July'
Card Crafters Circle - #31 'Christmas in July'
2 Sisters - #100Christmas in July Week 2'
Crazy Challenge - #124 'Christmas in July'
Hooked on Craft - 'Christmas in July'
The Ribbon Girl - #21 'Colour Challenge'

TTFN!
Hugs
Clare
xx







20 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning clare!
    hun this is so gorgeous, I love the blue and brown together and that stamp is soooo sweet!!
    huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare, this is an absolutely beautiful card. I soooo like that little image. The colours are fantastic. Well done! Thank you for entering your beautiful little card in the challenge this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Clare, your card is adorable love the idea of coloring on Kraft card it gives the image a totally different look

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sister Challenge

    Hugs Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colors on your card :)
    Thanks for playing with us at 2 Sisters
    Hugs, Jill DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning! I love how you've coloured on the kraft and the wonderful blues you've incorporated! Thank so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Clare my chin has just hit the floor my goodness girl this is awesome and what fabulous colouring just so inspiring! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful, Clare! The card is gorgeous and your coloration is perfect! This card is such a work of art! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Clare,
    Wow this is gorgeous. I adore the colours :)
    I haven't tried colouring on Kraft, but you have definately given me the inspiration :) Thank you.
    Hugz
    Lisa

    P.S I have Tilda blog candy if you're interested.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shape and the coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, I love the image and gorgeous border
    Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous Christmas card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow this is gorgeous .. coloured so beautifully
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW I love your card! superb colouring lovely!!
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really a great image. Lovely colours too. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is such a gorgeous one! Your coloring on kraft is beautiful, the frame made of borders and ribbon is lovely, and the added glitter just sparkles it all up! Beautiful flower decoration too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card I LOVE the Kraft and the charm, Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card... the use of Kraft is brillant love that image so cute.. great design & colours... Brillant.. I have joined your fab blog as a follower so as to visit again soon... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wat maak je prachtige kaarten Clare en super mooi ingekleurd is deze kaart op kraft. Fijne dag, groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx