Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

A Little Sprinkling of Fairy Dust

Good evening all,
I hope you are well and have the sunshine where you are, it has been a scorcher here!
This evening I just wanted to share with you a bit of a different card for me. I taught a class last week called Silhouettes and used these fabulous fairy stamps by Lindsay Mason and totally fell in love with them.

The scrummy lilac paper is from Fancy Pants to which I added lots of Dusty Concord Distress Ink, the glitter was added witha Sakura Clear Glitter Pen.
Anyway I ''ll be back soon to share more crafty projects but until then Happy Crafting!
Big Hugs
Clare
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx