Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

Fairy Dust

Good morning,
Just wanted to show you all my latest creation. I had an enormous amount of fun playing with these new stamps from Pergamano. There are 2 new collections of fairies and they are both adorable. A s usual I coloured this little fairy with ProMarkers and then seriously went to town with the Glimmer Mist (Irridescent Gold) and Stickles. I cracked open my new delivery of Basic Grey papers and I have totally fallen in love with the Capella collection, it has a real vintage textile look to it.
This card also gave me an excuse (not that I need one) to use the super sweet toadstool stamps from Hero Arts.
Well I'd better get back to work so bye for now and happy crafting!



Fairy Close Up

ProMarker Colour Recipe
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Sandstone, Cinnamon, Cocoa (Dark Brown Marvy Le Plume pen for fine tendrils)
Flowers: Dusky Rose, Antique Pink
Dress: Ivory, Vanilla
Shoes: Cinnamon, Cocoa
Butterfly: Cinnamon, Henna
Toadstools: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Tan, Caramel, Almond, Henna
Banner: Ivory, Vanilla

To distress the background I used Tattered Rose and Tea Dye Distress Ink Pads.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Clare
    Fabulous blog! Love this card, mmmm think I saw it earlier in real life! :)
    Love how you've had the patience to list all your Promarker colours too! Will be keeping an eye on these!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fab. Love your cards. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours, Clare. Always a treat to see your cards.
    I'll be down for my punch soon. He! He!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seen the card at the shop today, these pictures don't do it enough justice, the wings are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx