Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

Beautiful Blues

Good evening everyone,
just thought I'd fit in a quick post as I am staying with family and don't want to appear too anti social. Anyway here is one of the cards that I've made for my class. I just couldn't wait to use the gorgeous papers from the new GCD Studio collection 'Ella Blue' so here are the cards I created.

I will be entering this over at Craty Cardmakers as they are looking for something distressed!!!

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ Challenge 20 'Distressed'

Tilda close up




The Edwin option

Edwin close up

ProMarker Colour Recipe
Tilda
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Raw Sienna, Terracotta, Henna
Dress, Hair Bow, Centre of Heart : Tea Green, Grey Green
Top, Tag, Socks: Ivory, Vanilla
Tag Ribbon: Cocoa
Tag Eyelet: Caramel
Ruffle on Heart Edge: Tan, Caramel
Edwin
Skin: Blush, Dusky Pink
Hair: Sandstone, Cinnamon
Top: Tan, Caramel
Trousers: Cornflower, Midnight Blue
Socks: Ivory, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Centre of Heart: Tea Green, Grey Green
Heart Ribbon: Cocoa
Ruffle on Heart Edge: Tan, Caramel






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous.
    I need a lesson in colouring hair. I can't seem to get the pale bits right at all, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx